Preparation For Your Procedure
– You will be given instructions by your physician to prepare you for your procedure. Please
– If you are taking medications, please ask your physician for instructions.
– The night before your procedure, please do not eat or drink anything after midnight.
The Day of Your Procedure
A current list of all medications and dosages that you are taking.
Any medical forms given to you by your physician.
Your health insurance card and driver’s license or photo ID.
Also remember to:
Please wear loose fitting, comfortable clothes that can easily be removed.
Please leave all valuables at home.
After Your Procedure
– For your safety, please arrange for an adult family member or friend to pick you up and take
you home. Patients must leave with a ride home.
– Your physician will provide you with post-operative instructions regarding diet, rest and
medication. In the event of any difficulties, please call him or her immediately.
– A representative from K and B Surgical Center will call to inquire about your recovery.