Our mission is to provide patients with the best in surgical innovation and the highest level of personalized care.
Our goal is to exceed patients’ expectations for quality healthcare in a comforting environment with each and every visit to our Center.
Services & Amenities
- State-of-the-Art Operating Rooms
- Endoscopy and Colonoscopy Suite
- Elegant and Intimate Private Recovery Room
- Infection Free Zone
- Ultra Clean Outpatient Environment
Each of our ultra-modern recovery rooms is designed with your personal comfort and safety in mind. Equipped with comfortable, fully adjustable beds, flat screen televisions, internet access and seating for visiting family members and friends, suites radiate around a centrally located nursing core for constant monitoring by expert health care professionals.
K and B Surgical Center takes infection control to the next level, minimizing the risk of infection and surgical complication. Special attention has been given to our ultra-clean operating rooms, with the installation of individual, high efficiency HEPA filters to further prevent any bacterial contamination. These filters far exceed the industry standards.
As an added level of protection, K and B Surgical has also incorporated UCV Emitters (ultraviolet sanitizers) in all critical patient areas to minimize incoming airborne germs, bacteria and microorganisms. This level of protection, rare in medical facilities, is the same type of system used by the Center for Disease Control.
We offer complimentary valet parking in our building, with entry on Wetherly Drive.
Preparation For Your Procedure
- You will be given instructions by your physician to prepare you for your procedure. Please follow them.
- If you are taking medications, please ask your physician for instructions.
- The night before your procedure, please do not eat or drink anything after midnight.
The Day of Your Procedure
- Please bring a current list of all medications and dosages that you are taking.
- Please bring any medical forms given to you by your physician.
- Please bring your health insurance card and driver’s license or photo ID.
- Please wear loose fitting, comfortable clothes that can easily be removed.
- Please leave all valuables at home.
After Your Procedure
- For your safety, please arrange for an adult family member or friend to pick you up and take you home. Patients must leave with a ride home.
- Your physician will provide you with post-operative instructions regarding diet, rest and medication. In the event of any difficulties, please call him or her immediately.
- A representative from K and B Surgical Center will call to inquire about your recovery.
K and B Surgical Center is dedicated to providing top quality medical care to patients from around the globe. Located in beautiful Beverly Hills, California, an area rich in cultural diversity, K and B Surgical coordinates all arrangements of our international patients’ stay with the utmost care and respect. We strive to provide personalized concierge service that meets the needs of all cultures.
- Coordination of evaluative and diagnostic medical appointments with physicians
- Coordination of surgical services and aftercare facilitation
- Travel arrangement assistance
- Lodging accommodation assistance
- Orientation of area activities, restaurants, sight-seeing
- Accommodation of special dietary needs (Vegetarian, Zabihah Halal, Kosher, Vegan, Etc.)